RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Slooow code problem..

Hi Roy

MS 9.0. I was coding a TradeSim exploration. There is one existing formula
call in the code. I originally wrote this as another formula call, but then
decided to hard code it for the reason you mention.

Since my earlier email the program crashed completely and I had to reinstall
with the help of Equis support. That particular Exploration was lost
entirely. This is now the second time I've had a program crash with MS9.0
that has lost data - last time it was all my Favorites.

So now I'll just spend a few unhappy hours trying to reconstruct it - maybe
it'll be faster next time....

Best
Andrew