Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Historical Forex Data

Richard,
    What is best way to save actual formulas, system
tests, explorations, and experts?  I didn't see
anything in user manual. I have been using 3rd party
software to perform the task of backing up all
folders.

Dave

--- Richard Dale <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

actual formulas, system tests, explorations, and
experts (respectively

> Hello Heitor,
>
> Unfortunately the MASTER file is critical to the
> MteaStock file format.  eg
> it contacts the security code and description of the
> security.
> Without these two pieces of information you just
> have a lot of price data
> with nothing to tie it back to the code.
>
> Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
>
> Best regards,
> Richard Dale.
> Norgate Investor Services
> - Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign
> Exchange Data for
>   markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK &
> USA -
>  <http://www.premiumdata.net/> www.premiumdata.net

=====
Dave Tolbert