RE: [Metastockusers] Recovering MS data files

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Hello Heitor,
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Unfortunately the MASTER file is critical to the MteaStock
file format.  eg it contacts the security code and description of the
security.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Without these two pieces of information you just have a lot
of price data with nothing to tie it back to the code.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services- Premium
quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for  markets in
Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -<A
title=http://www.premiumdata.net/ href=""><FONT
face=Arial size=2>www.premiumdata.net
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>