[EquisMetaStock Group] System Effectiveness

I was wondering what the broad consensus was on a trading systems
effectiveness if it is shared by many traders.  I have read various
opinions but none seem to entirely answer the question.  I know that
it is impossible to quantify actual data to prove whether the more
people who use a system, the less effective it becomes.  To a large
extent, eventually if everyone is trading the same system then no one
would trade in the opposite direction and the system would fail.  But
on the retail level such as systems like aberration and the like, do
any of you believe that the system loses its effectiveness?  Not that
I plan on trading aberration, but I have developed some profitable
long term forex systems which produce rather good linear equity
curves over 25 years of historical data.  I thought I might sell the
individual systems to raise additional capital, but not at the extent
that they might become unprofitable.  Not to even think I would reach
that great of an audience, but I thought I would get some input first.

Regards,
David

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM