RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Rate of annual Return (ROAR)

Hello, I recently attending a presentation
by Alan Hull and find his stuff very practical. Here is the code I use for his
Rate of Annual Return (RoaR) Indicator. Alan suggests to use > 40 to trigger
buys and < 20 to trigger sells &#8211; assuming you are trading Longs.

BuyLevel:=Input("RoaR Level to
Trigger Buy",0,60,40);

SellLevel:=Input("RoaR Level to Force
a  Sell",0,50,20);

RoaR:=  200 * ((LinearReg(C,52) -
Ref(LinearReg(C,52),-26))/C);

If(RoaR >=0,RoaR,0);

20;40;

{Negative numbers are the Rate of Decline}

{I have truncated the RoaR so that below
Zero does not Plot since this is irrelevant for Longs,
change the &#8220;if&#8221; statement to simply &#8220;RoaR;&#8221; if you want
to see the entire span of the indicator}

Hope this works for you.

>Regards,

Gordon Sutherland