[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Heikin-Ashi

Alexander,

Did you receive any feedback on the Metastock add-in that was
mentioned in Preston's reply?

http://www.educofin.com/software/heikin-ashi/metastock.html

If anyone has a comment on this add-in, please let me know.
They have a 10 day trial offer, so I'll probably check it out for
myself. Just wondering if anyway is willing to share their experience.

Ross

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Alexander Atreides"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM