Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Heikin-Ashi

The Heikin Ashi method cannot be plotted in Metastock. You would need to create a separate data file for each stock.
There is a commercial product available to convert Metastock data. I have posted the link for it earlier. I do not remember it off hand.
If you want to plot the lines, then here is the code written by Roy.
HaClose:=(O+H+L+C)/4;HaOpen:=ValueWhen(2,1,(O+C)/2);HaHigh:=Max(Max(H,HaOpen),HaClose);HaLow:=Min(Min(L,HaOpen),HaClose);HaOpen; HaHigh;HaLow;HaClose;
The Heikin Ashi method of charting is also supported on my website, http://www.candlestrength.com/
DusantChief Architecthttp://www.candlestrength.com/
Alexander Atreides <alexatreides@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings everyone,I am interested in a Metastock formula which would plot Heikin-Ashi candlesticks. (S&C April/2004, Dan Valcu).Any volunteers ?Kind Regsalexatreides
		Do you Yahoo!?
Express yourself with Y! Messenger! Free. <a
href="">Download now.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor