Translation: [Metastockusers] candelstick detection of pattern

Translation (French-to-English) and re-phased:

In the PRISTINE course it states there is a tendency
for reversals when it consists of
3 bars in stairway (climbing or descending) of which
the lengths(candlestick body) diminish as it trends.
How do program that on METSATOCK?  This fact seems
"interesting" but unable to test.

PS The exploration has to leave informers
"candlestick" : 3 crows or 3 soldiers does not give
nothing(pass of rejection, any signal = 1).

========================
PS Prisine uses CCI(5)as a backup indicator for this
alert.

If you post, you can use
http://www.freetranslation.com/ to transcribe.

--- suntzu13fr <jacques-marc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> j' ai lu sur des cours de PRISTINE qu'une des
> figures annoncant un
> retournement de tendance consiste en :
>
> 3 barres en escalier (montee ou descente) dont la
> longueur va en
> diminuant..
> comment programmer ça sur METSATOCK ?
>
> cette figure a l'air "interessante" mais fautdrait
> tester ..
>

> pS / L'EXPLORARTION  a partir des indicateurs
> "candelstick":
> 3 croows ou 3 soldiers ne donne rien..(pas de rejet
> , pas de signal
> =1)

=====
Dave Tolbert