RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Price Channel code

Ideally, the objective is to use the code used in Amibroker translated for VT. MetaStock and VT language quite resemble. If Amibroker code can not be found, I'd try to use the default Price Channel code of MetaStock (I don't have that code also).

- SukhenLionel Issen <lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Which Price Channel code are you looking for?

From: Sukhen K Mitra [mailto:sukhen@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 9:48 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Price Channel code

I want to use it in the Visual Trading Platform of CMS. Thatswhy I need to go into a little more fundamental functions as these two functions don't exist there.

Thank you for your help.

- SukhenDave <dave_tolbert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Syntax for each ispricechannelhigh(periods)pricechannellow(periods)--- sukhen@xxxxxxxxx wrote:> Looking for the Price Channel code.> > TIA> > - Sukhen
		Do you Yahoo!?