[Metastockusers] Interested in trading MetaStock Signals in the Forex Market

Does anyone here have any input on how to trade signals generated
from my MetaStock to trade the Forex?

What additional programs do I need and where can I get them?

If you have any links or horror stories that would be helpful for me
to know what not to try in some cases.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me.

Forex5x

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM