[EquisMetaStock Group] EquisMeta Stock Group - Need P&F Code

Hi Folks,

I like using P&F charts for my trading and use the indicators in
MSv9. However, the signals are not the same as when I used to chart
them manually.

The difference is in the timing of the reversal. Using the standard
value of 1 for each box (0 or X) and a value of 3 for the reversal,
I would like the code that the reversal is only done when the low for
the day is lower than the previous 11 day average to start the leg
down of 0's and reverse again only when the high for the day is higher
than the previous 11 day average to start the column of X's upward.

Any help in this area would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,

John O'

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM