Re: [Metastockusers] IB and Metaserver 2.0 DDE

bbinns24 wrote:
> Has anybody tried using Metaserver 2.0 DDE with IB data feed
> sucessfully??

You forgot your own question allready you asked in the forum
of the developer of the program ?

If you are using a demo version, go download the IB version.
If you are using a cracked version (why else try so hard to
get DDE to work...) then you are out of luck. I will post
the developers reply again for if you missed it: