RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Issues with Variables

face=Arial>As both
Jose and Roy have helped me also on various occasions, I would like to endorse
what you have said, particularly the part about it appears easy when you know
what you are doing (and they certainly do) and that Equis should be grateful
for the way that both guys (and a couple of others on this list as well)
consistently provide support for Metastock users.

face=Arial>

face=Arial>Kevin