[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Tradestation Code Conversion

{Long Exits}
IF MarketPosition=1 THEN
	BEGIN
	ExitLong("L 24 ch") Lowest(L,24) Stop;
	IF C > 3 * AvgTrueRange(25) + EntryPrice THEN ExitLong
("L3/10Ch") Lowest(L, 10) Stop;
	IF MaxTradeHigh >= EntryPrice + 4 * AvgTrueRange(25) THEN
ExitLong ("L2Atr") EntryPrice + 2 * AvgTrueRange(25) Stop;
	IF C > 6 * AvgTrueRange(25) + EntryPrice THEN ExitLong
("L6/4Ch") Lowest(L, 4) Stop;
	IF MaxTradeClose >  EntryPrice + 1 * AvgTrueRange(25) and
MaxTradeClose > MaxTradeClose[3] and Adx(14) < Adx(14)[3] THEN
ExitLong ("LDev") Lowest(L,1) Stop;
	END;

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lecorbeauxmasque7"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM