RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: McClellan Summation Index

Hi Ross.

Thank you.  A good suggestion and will do.  This site & the computer program
that generates all the site reports and data started from scratch last
November.  Currently, I am working on developing the MetaStock version into
a full fledged plug in using the MetaStock Developer's Kit.  That will
simplify ease of use and maintenance substantially not only for users, but
for me.  I am holding off on adding anything else until this is done because
it will change everything (indicator names, etc.).  Hopefully, I will
accomplish this important step in the next few weeks and then will start
developing not only additional indicators of interest, but also trading
signals.  Although I will (and should) add the ratio adjusted McClellan
indicators, I will probably keep the existing version which is the one
Sherman & Tom McClellan (developers of the indicator) still prefer.

Best,

Larry Carhartt
Index & ETF Component Data
www.MasterDATA.com