Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Linear Regression / Linear Regression Slope Relationship

Hi Jose

> Roy, maybe this will help:

No, not at first glance anyway. Neither LinRegInd nor LinRegSlp appear to agree with the standard
MetaStock LR and LRS values, but besidesthat I want to get away from using Cum(1). Tom has
demonstrated (if I understand his code correctly) that it's not necessary to cumulate anything from
bar one. A 21 period LR only needs the 21 most recent bars of data to calculate, surely. I reason
that LRS should not need any more bars than that either.

Thanks

Roy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM