[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Larry Pesavento Bankruptcy

My guess is the astrology trading thing didn't work out. I suppose
the cosmic forces conspired to fake Larry out on those cycle
patterns. Price and volume usually work out better just in case it's
cloudy at night, and you can't get a good forcast for tomorrow's S&P.

If you want really good cycle info try this site.

http://www.fourpillars.net/finance/predic.html

The Chinese cycles always work better than astrological cycles.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "trforza" <jts@xxxx> wrote:
> For what it is worth; and realizing that many new traders
> seek "mentors" who promise "do what I do and you will be
> successful...", I offer the following information passed on to me
> from a trader friend:
>
> Freedom of Information Act: Larry W Pesavento - filed for Chapter 7
> Bankruptcy protection on May 5, 1997 in Central District Court of
> California in Santa Barbara. Total Personal Assets listed in the
> filing were $19,526, Total Liabilities were $483,949. Attorney of
> fact: David Y. Farmer, San Luis Obisbo, CA.
>
> Contract with tutors at your own risk.
>
> Source: https://www.knowx.com/userinfo.exe?
form=userinfo/suserinfo.htm

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM