Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock and eSignal

Bodaire,
I use ESignal delayed data.I don't use the ESignal
charting package just feed it thru to Metastock.For the price i have no major
complaints.I use Dynastorelight to capture any data i have missed off Signal's
servers.You can go back around three months for tic on the currency futures
market but have to do it a week at a time or the server drops the
connection.Hope that helps,
Peter
<BLOCKQUOTE