[EquisMetaStock Group] (unknown)

Hello,

I think that this is a longshot but there are some bright people in this group so here goes...

I have a program called "astrolog" and I can download data directly into an Excel spreadsheet from it.  Essentially, this data would consist of nothing but numbers varying from a scale of -25.00 to zero to +25.00 and I would somehow like MS 8.0 Pro to plot that information as one of the indicators directly over any chart displayed.   Is this possible?

Thanks,
AlPost your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor