[Metastockusers] Re: TradeSim Questions

The Pro version is much better value for money if you can afford it.
Below are the additional features included in the Pro version:

1) Full export capability of the Trade Database, Trade Log, Simulation
Charts, Simulation Report;

2) Comprehensive Simulation Reports with Export capability;

3) Comprehensive Trade Log with Export capability;

4) Importing of text trade database files allows you to construct your
own trade database files or use alternative charting packages which
support this feature;

5) Randomising trade selection allows you to see the effects of taking
trades with a given entry date in a different order;

6) Comprehensive Trade Database manager which allows you to easily
select which trades are included in the simulation;

7) Advanced Charting features with export capability;

8) Eight more additional charts;

9) Dynamic crosslinking between the Charts, Trade log and Trade
Database manager;

10) Modeling of slippage;

11) Trade Inspector which displays comprehensive trade information for
each point on a chart.

http://www.compuvision.com.au/index.htm

jose '-)