[Metastockusers] Re: EOD quote Yahoo ticker symbols for Indian stocks

Lars,

I am using the Smart Downloader by Hyper Trader. I have already got
the list of required symbols by using one of the URL provided by you.
I had to just browse the pages, copy the data and paste it to an
excell sheet. Many thanks for your help and concern.

Aqeel

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lars Widlund
<Lars.Widlund@xxxx> wrote:
> Aqeel.
> If you have MLDownloader perhaps Peter Zierl who done the program
can help
> you create downloadable list for MLD from the links I gave you. He
did it
> for me for the Swedish stocklists.
>
> Lars
>
> At 22:48 2004-04-09, you wrote:
> >Lars,
> >
> >Many thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it, the links you
> >provided are much better than looking the symbol for each company
> >individually.
> >
> >Aqeel
> >
> >--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lars Widlund
> ><Lars.Widlund@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Unfortunatly I don´t think there are any downloadable list for
> >those
> > > markets. I search on Yahoo´s finance site and got this for the
BSE

2A.BO&t=S&m=&b=200>http://finance.yahoo.com/l?s=%2A.BO&t=S&m=&b=200

s=^NSEI>http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cp?s=^NSEI

5ECRSLDX>http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cp?s=%5ECRSLDX
> > > http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cp?s=%5ECRSMID
> > >
> > > But I don´t know how to make downloadable list for them. Perhaps
> >you can
> > > ask Peter Zierl who have done MLDownloader info@xxxx
> > >

> > > Lars

> >for