Re: [Metastockusers] EOD quote Yahoo ticker symbols for Indian stocks

Unfortunatly I don“t think there are any downloadable list for those
markets. I search on Yahoo“s finance site and got this for the BSE
http://finance.yahoo.com/l?s=%2A.BO&t=S&m=&b=200
http://finance.yahoo.com/l?s=%2A.NS&t=S&m=&b=0
Here are the components for the other Indian Index.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cp?s=^NSEI
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cp?s=%5ENSMIDCP
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cp?s=%5ECRSLDX
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cp?s=%5ECRSMID
But I don“t know how to make downloadable list for them. Perhaps you
can ask Peter Zierl who have done MLDownloader
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lars