Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] chart SEND feature

<<

<SPAN
>When emailing a
chart to someone, I find the FILE / SEND process to be the most
convenient.
<SPAN

<SPAN
>But I have three
separate charts open in my layout.  And, only the active chart is sent as a
bitmap.
<SPAN

<SPAN
>Can anyone
suggest the best way to grab all three and send them in one
email?
<SPAN

<SPAN
>Thanks,
<SPAN

<SPAN

<SPAN
>You can do a
<Shift> <Print Screen> which copies the entire screen view to the
clipboard.  From there you can paste it to either a graphic application or
to MS Word.  I do it to MS Word and then stretch it out (select the graphic
then pull the corner to maintain the relative scales).  From there it can
be copied and pasted directly into the email, or attached to the
email.
<SPAN

<SPAN