  >From:
  <A title=kevin_barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Kevin
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 22:58
  PM
  Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] forex
  systems
  Hello Dusant,Good post. (Not long enough
  ;-))Which FOREX board to you post
  on?Regards,KevinAt 22:00 08/04/2004 +0530, you
  wrote:
  Mihail, <FONT
    face=verdana size=2>It is just a coincidence that one of my "net" friends
    recommended this site the other day, and I did visit
    it. No commenting on the
    method or training techniques adopted. Simply because I have not gone thru
    it.  What I found, however, is
    that the course is very expensive. I would say that we can learn a
    sound trading system for a fraction of the cost. Further, I already have in
    place on my website, a beautiful trading system, which is available (indeed)
    for a fraction of the cost. <FONT face=verdana
    size=2>And without having to buy a technical analysis software, which also
    adds on to the cost. You have
    been following my posts on forex, (I think) on another forum. Would you
    agree or not, that an hourly trading system used in conjunction with a daily
    chart give you better results, and less tension? <FONT
    face=verdana size=2>Another thing I may emphasise, from the feedback I got
    from my friend. This friend has not disclosed to me the details of the
    method involved. The information I got from him is that this course is
    promoting a day trading method, which goes against the grain of my
    philosophy. Trading is a very
    personal thing. Depends on your mind-set and temperament. I personally do
    not advocate day trading. And do not follow it
    either. Sorry to have made it
    such a long post. <FONT face=verdana
    size=2>DusantChief Architect<A
    href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/