Re: [Metastockusers] forex systems

Mihail,

It is just a coincidence that one of my "net"
friends recommended this site the other day, and I did visit it.

No commenting on the method or training
techniques adopted. Simply because I have not gone thru it.

What I found, however, is that the
course is very expensive. I would say that we can learn a sound
trading system for a fraction of the cost. Further, I already have in place on
my website, a beautiful trading system, which is available (indeed) for a
fraction of the cost.

And without having to buy a technical analysis
software, which also adds on to the cost.

You have been following my posts on forex, (I
think) on another forum. Would you agree or not, that an hourly trading system
used in conjunction with a daily chart give you better results, and less
tension?

Another thing I may emphasise, from the feedback
I got from my friend. This friend has not disclosed to me the details of the
method involved. The information I got from him is that this course is promoting
a day trading method, which goes against the grain of my
philosophy.

Trading is a very personal thing. Depends on
your mind-set and temperament. I personally do not advocate day trading. And do
not follow it either.

Sorry to have made it such a long
post.

DusantChief Architect<A