[EquisMetaStock Group] Highest & Lowest Close value within a specific time frame

Hi

I am a newbie to this group, I am wondering if anyone can help me out
on a System Testing problem. I need a formula which is able to obtain
the highest & lowest CLOSE over a period of time, says 1 hour. I have
tried using the HHV and LLV but the problem is that these functions
shift their examination periods according to time. What I require is
simply to extract the above-mentioned information based on a fixed
period such as between 9 am. to 10 am. each day.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Stenrique