Re: [Metastockusers] Re: data conversion from ASCII to MS format

Hello Vin,

I know of a couple of programs that do it:

TextToMS - costs about fifty bucks -
http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/metaStock-compuTrac.htm

I use Metaload, which has got a better interface - cost about 100 bucks -
http://www.sentinelsoftware.co.uk/endofday/metaload/

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Kevin