  >From:
  Alfred
  Bendig
  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 1:06
PM
  Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group]
  HperTrader
  hey Ted,can you please let me know the homepage from
  Hyper Trader to look it
  up?thanksregadalfred>From: Ted Khann <<A
  href="">tedkhann@xxxxxxxxxxx>>Reply-To:
  <A
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <A
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] HperTrader>Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 11:57:06 +0100
  (BST)>>Hello,>I'm using Hyper Traders free downLoader for
  Yahoo and it's great!! They >have just updated it to cover the new
  Metastock 9.0. I find it also updates >the Metastock samples which come
  with the programme CD  even though they  >have slightly
  different Symbols to Yahoo (Not Futures). Simple to use and >so far I
  have had no trouble with my
  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today!
  >Download Messenger
  Sie Ihren Posteingang vor unerwünschten E-Mails. <A
  href="">http://www.msn.de/antispam/prevention/junkmailfilter
  Jetzt Hotmail-Junk-Filter aktivieren!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor