Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Weekday-0f-Month seasonality indicator update

"They both omit July 4th 2003 (a Friday)."

Of course, it has more to do with the 4th of July being a US holiday
(Independence Day).  Since you most likely don't have US data on the
chart for that bar, the indicator can't plot a signal there.

In any case, I always remind all my indicators to be
nationality-neutral. :)

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jay T" <JaysTownsend@xxxx>
wrote:
> <<This neater-coded version's output is identical to the original.
>
> jose '-)>>
>
> They both omit July 4th 2003 (a Friday).  Perhaps it has something
to do with the different vortex in the Northern Hemisphere, or it just
plain doesn't like Yanks.