Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Weekly MACD histogram

Hi Jose

> Roy, both posted Linear Regression Slope formulae outputs are so close
> to the MetaStock canned LRS version, that in my view it isn't worth
> the extra code complexity and processing overheads.

Interesting. I need to think about the signifcance of this. My thinking is that the linear
regression of a line is different from the line itself, and therefore the slope of a line should be
different from the slope of the linear regression of that line. Have I got it wrong? Perhaps I
should do some of my own testing rather than go with unfounded assumptions.

Roy

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511