[EquisMetaStock Group] Re:backtesting

Kirk:

I don't want to create heresy on this Metastock forum <g>, but you
might want to look at OmniTrader. It scans a profile of as many stocks
as you like, testing and optimizing each stock with up to 58 trading
systems, and creates buy/sell signals and charts for each stock.

It is not as open and flexible as Metastock, but for simultaneously
scanning lots of stocks and lots of systems, I find it is much easier
to use.

I use both Omnitrader and Metastock. I have never tried TradeSim.

Harry