[EquisMetaStock Group] Smart Downloader Free tool downloads end of day data from Yahoo free

This was a great find. I wish that I could credit the person that I
got it from (I forgot).

I am not connected with this company in any way. I have tried it and
it seems good. Let us know what you think.

DD.

Link:
http://www.hypertrader.it/freetool.shtml

The Smart Downloader allows downloading more than 32000 historical
daily quotes from the Yahoo Finance directly into Equis MetaStock.
The Smart Downloader, by the full integration, works with the Equis
Downloader and allows to automatic downloading of the historical
price data.
Smart Downloader collect current (delayed) quotes via Yahoo Finance
site. MetaStock EOD and RealTime users periodically update their EOD
charts during market hours to reflect actual prices. Next day the
Smart Downloader overwrites the data collected from the delayed data
feed by historical data to keep integrity of whole data series.
International users can download delayed international quote and
historical data via International Yahoo Finance sites.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511