[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Reference a ticker in a formula?

I'm actually using Data I've downloaded via Reuters into Metastock.
How would that formula work with moving averages?  I've tried putting
the following into the indicator builder and it wont take it.  It's
looking for some sort of

Security("KNYSEA",CLOSE) Mov(close,9 e,)

would the following work?  Would the moving average be calculated
against KYNSEA rather than whatever stock is opened?

Security("KNYSEA",CLOSE);
Mov(close,9 e,)