[EquisMetaStock Group] (unknown)

Hello,

I just wanted to let everybody know that I did some research on hooking up a DDE feed with Metastock and chose three servers to test Out and  of the three, one was a non contest ( Hyper trader) because of their terrible customer service.  The other one, Chartupdater was not bad but required a bit too much work to set things up and run the process. The best one I found was Metaserver which was recommended by fxcm and Refco in respect to Forex feeds.

For the longest time, I kept on getting errors but quickly found out that McAfee anti virus was the culprit.  As soon as I changed over to Norton Anti virus professional, everything worked okay.  The testing has continued for the third day in a row and all results are very decent indeed.  The customer service promptly answered my questions within 24 hours and did a good job especially in light of the fact that nothing worked from day 1.

I am posting this because some people had expressed interest in hooking up a DDE feed.  If you wish specifics with respect to system configuration with the Forex market, you can email me privately.

Kind regards,
AlPost your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals