[Metastockusers] How to plot price &time equal on X&Y axis

Need some help with setting up Metastock 6.5 to do some Gann charts .
I need price and time axis to be of equal proportions so I can  plot
true angle against the share price movement

I change ,
in scale window
 x properties to semi log  ?
Minimum( )
Maximum( )
Major unit( )
Minor unit( )

The above boxes are all ticked can some body help with the correct
settings please

So what I am looking for is one increment of time to equal one
increment of price ,Is this possible Thanks

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511