[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: How the Nasdaq bottom was entered

"It's so easy if you know the rules, have the experience and guts."
"This is not an opinion."

Pfff...

There is something about your arrogant style of writing that truly
grates on me.

Your narrative talents are probably wasted on this audience.
We are here mostly because we're interested in learning to utilize
MetaStock as a useful tool.

Perhaps your efforts may be more productive at the bottompickers
usergroup.

jose

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "davetrends" <davetrends@xxxx>
wrote:
> OK, let's look at it as traders.  The Nasdaq is down 11% from its
> 2150 top.  It has just taken it in the nose for -70 in a days time
> (March 22), then it trades in little more than a 20-point rang for
> three days.  You look at your chart.  You DO have a continuous
Nasdaq

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511