Re: [Metastockusers] Re: MetaStock 9.0 Upgrade

I will tend to agree with Jay here.
I have been a user of MS since 1991 when they had a DOS version, and been
upgrading ever since.
I have had no hassles.
In fact, one person, (unnamed) on the Support Team, went out of his way to
sort out an issue, which went on for over ten days.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/

<BLOCKQUOTE