Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Newbie Question - creating a private index

Keith,

Thanks for that - hopefully I can make some sense of it.

Regards,

CPKeith Dickson <googongflyerau@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 CP et al

Might I suggest that you check out Leon Wilson's TechStats site for a method of creating a private index.  Go to the Reports page and Click on the "Private Index" button at bottom of the page to download article.

That might give you something to start on.

http://www.wilsontechstats.com/reports/reports.htm

Cheers
Keithcp_info2002 <cp_info2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,Can someone please tell me how to (easily) combine several stocks so that they can form an index of stocks that I can monitor as a whole.Regards,CP