[EquisMetaStock Group] Commissions considered in System Testing?

I see references to the need for considering trading commissions in
one's trading strategy, and I see places where this data would be
reported from the 'Enhanced System Tester', but no way to actually
enter these trading commission fees into the system.  Is anyone
familiar with this using 8.01?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511