Re: [Metastockusers] A Little Twist On The MS v7 System Tester

Kevin

The code could also be modified to enter at a specific price on the correct entry bar using Trade
Equity.  This tool is available to all MS users of versions 6.52 through 9.0.

Roy

  {Enter Long}
(Ref(H,-3) < Ref(H,-4) AND
Ref(H,-2) < Ref(H,-3) AND
Ref(H,-1) < Ref(H,-2) AND
Ref(L,-3) < Ref(L,-4) AND
Ref(L,-2) < Ref(L,-3) AND
Ref(L,-1) < Ref(L,-2)
AND H > Ref(H,-1) AND
Mov(C,20,E) > Mov(C,50,E)) * Max(OPEN, Ref(HIGH,-1));

  {Trade Equity LE} {V4.2b}
  {© 2004 Roy Larsen, rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx}
B:=Input("Entry 1=O 2=C 3=H 4=L 5=Stop",1,5,5);
Z:=Input("Exit 1=O 2=C 3=H 4=L 5=Stop" ,1,5,5);
Nd:=Input("Entry Delay",0,3,0);
Xd:=Input("Exit Delay", 0,3,0);
Cn:=Input("Entry / Exit Costs",0,9999,2020);
I:=Input("Display Options 0-12",0,12,0);
Cp:=5000;{* trade capital, 0 = points only}
F:=1; {* position size, <1 = %, >1 = shares}
N:=0;
Ns:=Fml("Long Entry");
X:= 0;
Xs:=Fml("Trade Stop LE");