From: itopia
[mailto:theobutler@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004
8:26 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group]
Newbie Help

>I'm trying to learn Meta Stock 8 EOD and having a hard
time
understanding where too begin.  I purchased a
tutorial from Paritech
which explains how to use the basic
functions.  What it doesn't do is
explain where to begin.  I need a quick run
down of the steps to
take.  I have data on 1,000 stocks with
CANSLIM principles.  Do I run
a system too determine which has best results or
do I explore.  Where
can I find information on real world steps that
you can take each day
too determine what stocks are giving buy
signals.  Need help.

Thanks,