Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How can I measure slope of ADX?

Hi Larry

I have this formula for "slope of line". Substitute the appropriate function for the "P" variables
as per second example. Don't ask me how the plot is calibrated.

Regards

Roy

  {Slope of Line}
Periods:=Input("Periods",5,50,10);
Slope:=((Sum(Cum(1)*P,Periods))-
(Sum(Cum(1),Periods)*Sum(P,Periods)/Periods))/
((Sum(Power(Cum(1),2),Periods))-
(Power(Sum(Cum(1),Periods),2)/Periods));
Slope;

  {Slope of Line}
Periods:=Input("Periods",5,50,10);
Slope:=((Sum(Cum(1)*ADX(14),Periods))-
(Sum(Cum(1),Periods)*Sum(ADX(14),Periods)/Periods))/