Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Newbie Question - creating an index

Thanks for that.

CP

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> The easiest way to do it in Metastock, would be to use the Security
() function and arrive at a Mathematical relationship for all the
stocks you want to create the Index for.
> However, by such a method, you will only be able to plot lines,
like an indicator, and not bar/candle charts. You will not be able to
use more than 20 variables which is a standard Metastock limitation.