[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock and trading tips

I have been on this group for a month or so and noticed that most of
the time someone raises a question and there are a few answers from
the experts. Tat is nice and we need that.. but how about people
posting what they feel are real points of learning that they went
through in 2003? What has really helped you do better in trading last
year.. and keep in mind that SPY did 27% so don't waste time offering
ideas that did less than 27%. SPY would have buoyed you up if you'd
done nothing. Comments from all.. pls. I will add mine next e-mail.