[Metastockusers] Re: For sale - MetaStock 8.01

Dave, there is a guy in the AmiBroker usergroup using your name,
trying to sell his copy of MetaStock v8.01 for $200.

The poor sod there has been convinced by peer group pressure that
AmiBroker, with all its bells and whistles, will make him a better
trader.
He's even allowed himself to be deluded into thinking that AB
backtesting is superior to TradeSim.

I hope this guy doesn't lose sight of the forest for the trees. ;)

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "davelansing2004" <d.ankrapp@xx