[EquisMetaStock Group] add ons vs. plug ins

Hello,

Just a simple question.  I have been reading about the various plug ins available for Metastock and have been told that once you click on extract, it puts that indicator in the quicklist - done!   What about 'add ons"?   Suppose you purchase an add on, can anybody give me a general idea what happens next?  Do you have to extract it to the folder where MS is located?  Do you need to import anything?  How does it run?  Will the indicator be included with the rest of the indicator in the quicklist??

Just wondering about all this stuff as I am still a newbie.

Thanks,
AlPost your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals