Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Please don't flame me: Metastock Alternatives???

check out NinjaTrader. It's primarily an order
entry tool and will only work with a few brokers but it also has the capability
for automated trading.  You need your signal program to place orders into a
desiganted folder which Ninja Trader checks and then executes using your preset
stop and target criteria.  I have not used it for this purpose so can not
vouch for it but seems well thought out.
<BLOCKQUOTE