From: "ze_gabarra" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>gabarra@xxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 17:06
PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 8.0
Data Migration Error
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> I am upgrading from MS 7.2  to MS 8.0 and  I can't open my
> old "Metastock Data"!!!!> > 1-Is this a MS 8 limitation??
> > 2-Do I need to "convert" the "7.2 Metastock Data" to use with
MS8? If > yes, are there a program to do that??> > So, does
anyone know where I might solve this problem? > > Thanks in
advamce,> Gabarra> > > > >
---------------------~-->> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your
HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark> Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on
orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.> <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> <A
href=""><FONT
face=Verdana
size=2>http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>>
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>  > >