[Metastockusers] Gann Fan Charts

  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
  • Subject: [Metastockusers] Gann Fan Charts
  • From: "Dusant" <dusant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 01:40:12 -0800

Folks,
Last week, I had mailed the Gann Fan formula.
Since then, I have been receiving quite a few emails directly to me, and also
queries on chats.
To help out and explain matters, I am attaching a
Chart of the Indian NSE Nifty. It is plotted with several Fans, both up sloping
as well as down sloping.
When we first see the chart, it seems
intimidating. Wait, do not hit the delete button.
I suggest you take a print out of the chart
first. The take a pencil, and trace each line from left to right, making
annotations where the price action has touched any line. Kep doing that with
each fan plot. You would then notice, that somewhere along the line, prices tend
to hit and then bounce.
I urge you to please check it our with some
patience. The "reward" will soon be apparent to you.
Prices do indeed pause on historical
levels.
Best Wishes

DusantChief Architect<A