Re: [Metastockusers] Newbie Question (3 Formulas)

Thanks for your reply sir....

I'm sorry that I wasn't totally clear on my initial
post.

I want to be able to search the last 14 days to find
where the:

Williams%R rise above -50

PPO rise above -0

AROON GREEN Crosses over AROON RED

I don't want these to stay above for 14 days I want to
find where this has just occured over the last 14
days.

I look forward to your reply